Friday, February 10, 2006

Revenge of Operation Fabulous

Week 1 is here
Week 2 is here
Week 3 is here
Week 4 is here

Hmm, this is the end of week 5 of Operation Fabulous and I've lost a whopping 3lbs. The scary thing is I know how to lose weight - I did it at last week's weigh in. It's actually sort of easy. I cut saturated fats out of my diet and voily, 3lbs gone. Ok, there's probably more to it than that. But since the last weigh in, I've had two krispy kreme donuta and two hamburgers, and I think by themselves that's enough to nullify the workouts I put in this week. So I MUST get back on the wagon with the diet after this celebrational week.

It's been a rough week for my running. Monday I finished my six 3 minute run intervals, but had to have 2 minutes before my last two intervals. Wednesday wasn't bad, I increased to 3:30 intervals, still with 2 minutes before my last two intervals. Today was going to go for five 4 minute intervals, but there was an incident I won't get into for the third interval. It threw my already panting self totally out of whack, so I didn't finish interval four or start the last interval. No good.

All in all, I'd have to say I was darn lucky not to have GAINED weight this week!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home