Friday, January 27, 2006

OpFab Week 3

Week 1 is here
Week 2 is here

And now we find ourselves at the end of week 3, hop on the scale and
(drumroll please)

Down .5lb from last week, so still .5lb over base. And since hydration can affect weight a pound or two, it’s hard to get joyous over that.

It’s becoming more and more obvious that I just won’t get there from here without (gulp) a diet. I had a bad feeling about this when I was looking at my fitday food info from this week. There were two days where estimated intakes exceeded estimated calories burned. So even though every other day I was working off weight, those two days were enough to blow a change

On the plus side, I did a lot better with the workouts this week, having gotten in more time already than I had last week, with still two days to go. (I track Monday – Sunday) The running sucked wind on Monday (this week is 2 min run/1 min walk, repeat 7 times), but by today that last rep was the only painful one. That’s progress. The other thing was I was doing my exercise ball sit ups, and was trying to be all focused on form. I realized I had completed 5 more than I usually do, and it didn’t hurt a bit. Woohoo for Pilates!

I sat down and used fit day to set up a mild diet. So a big portion of the work is just making sure I have a complete diet, lots of nutrition, yada yada. It also needs to be something that I can feed my husband at night. I just can’t see us sitting down with two weight watcher’s frozen dinners. But we’ll see whether this helps a bit.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home