Friday, January 20, 2006

Operation Flabulous – Week 2

UP a pound? How is this possible? I understand that I haven’t burned 3500 calories in a workout, but UP a pound?!

WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! I am so totally beating my head against the desk. Sigh.

Ok, now for the reality check. I haven’t improved my eating habits. I ate crappy breakfasts on Mon & Tues, but was saved Wed-Fri by the continental breakfasts offered at the Embassy Suites where my work training class is being held. Bagel, fruit, no problem. Alas, there’s also soda instead of powerade, mid-afternoon snacks, and a large lunch. So the net was probably not good. On the plus side, we only ate out once this week (well, we’ll make it twice tonight, but still…), and I just had a grilled chicken sandwich. NEXT WEEK is the big week. If I haven’t lost any weight by next weigh in, then I’m officially going to have to start dieting. I was hoping to avoid that just because I want to get myself in a position to eat/drink/exercise in a way that will let me maintain the proper weight. But I need to get to the proper weight first, and if I can't work my way down to that, I'm just going to have to give in and get there, then improve habits.

Dammit.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 25, 2006 at 6:52 PM, Blogger MyHusbandRules said...

Oh no! Hang in there - even if weight watchers doesn't work out, we can commiserate!

And when we get to the target weight,should we have "Austin" or "Sacramento" or some equally exciting tattoo added?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home