Tuesday, May 15, 2007

What?!

I apparently am not living in the same cities as where the road rage survey took place. According to a survey of 25 cities, Pittsburgh was 24th on the list. I disagree, I have seen more incidences of road rage since I've moved here, than I ever have in my life. And I moved from the number 11 city on the list. I've also lived in the number 22 city, and driven in cities 6, 7, 9, 10, and 12. AND I'd like to point out that those incidences of road rage have rarely involved me, so it's not just that I'm a crummy driver, or that there's a terrible dislike of cyclists around here, although I'll cop to both of those.

Interesting. Very interesting.

In case you were wondering:
1. Miami
2. New York
3. Boston
4. Los Angeles
5. Washington, D.C.
6. Phoenix
7. Chicago
8. Sacramento, Calif.
9. Philadelphia
10. San Francisco
11. Houston
12. Atlanta
13. Detroit
14. Minneapolis-St. Paul
15. Baltimore
16. Tampa, Fla.
17. San Diego
18. Cincinnati
19. Cleveland
20. Denver
21. Dallas-Ft. Worth
22. St. Louis
23. Seattle-Tacoma
24. Pittsburgh
25. Portland, Ore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home