Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Enforcer

I took the dogs to the park yesterday, thinking that because of the heat, the dogs would be pretty low key. So we wandered into the woods, and some critter went dashing by. Ginger took off to the right of the trail with a run I've never seen her do before. It sort of looked like Pepe Le Pew in hot pursuit of his lady love. All of my calling couldn't get her attention. Fredly wandered off the trail and up the hill to the left at the same time. But Ginger had me worried as she got closer and closer to the (busy) street on the other side of the trees. EEKS! Finally she came back to the trail up ahead of me, and Fred charged down the hill and hit her full on with his chest. After that, she was a lot more responsive to my commands.

Now if I can just get Fred to discipline her when she's chewing on things she shouldn't. Like...my cell phone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home