Wednesday, May 09, 2007

It's one of THOSE days

So the fam came to visit enroute from my "little" brother's graduation. The original plan was that Bill was going to leave today while Mom & Dad were off tomorrow. Last night we got a look at the weather channel, and it appears that the weather on their trip will be turning rough tomorrow. So I got up this AM, and Mom told me that they had decided to leave early to try to avoid the mess. So I was up at 5:15AM to say goodbye to Bill. Then showered, walked the dog, hung with the parents until they left at 7:30. Then I changed, and jumped in the car for work. Except I leapt into the car, looked down, and realized the dogs had apparently gotten a hold of me. There was dirt all over the shirt I was going to wear.

Sigh.

I zipped back into the house, changed outfits lickety split, and headed off to work.

Around 10AM, I went to the restroom, looked into the mirror and realized...oh crap. I hadn't changed bras. And the shirt is super light. So the black bra is practically putting the batman sign in the sky under the light white shirt. "I'm here! Everyone look at me!"

And me without so much as a coat to put over myself.

If anyone needs me, I'll be hiding under my desk for the rest of the day. Crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home