Monday, May 21, 2007

Overcoming

We watched the movie "Overcoming" a couple of days ago (Thanks, Susan & JH, we're sending it back!). It's really a quite well done documentary of the CSC team during the 2004 Tour de France. We laughed, we cried, but we gave it a 45 because we couldn't dance to it. I keeeed. My favorite teensy little piece was the part where Michele Bartoli retires at the end because he can't stand being away from his wife and baby. (Gee, I wonder why). But good music, good photography, and an interesting insight into what it takes to do well in the TdF. Unfortunately given the festivities of the past week, and the two years of lapsed time since the movie was filmed, we spent a lot of time pointing guys out and going "Doper...doper...doper..."

Definitely worth a watch if you have any interesting in watching cycling. Although these days I'm so disgusted, I'm not sure I care any more.

Update 5/25: Egads, my head hurts. Doper....doper....doper....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home