Wednesday, October 25, 2006

MAC-alanche

Too funny. Chris sent my little post on Cross for Spouses to the Mid-Atlantic Cross list, and suddenly my hit counter split in half from the weight of all of those visitors. Had I but known, I might have cleaned up around the place first. Dusted the links, swept the dust bunnies out from under the charities, washed the title picture, etc.

It did give me pause in not going forward with my fascinating post on how much it sucks that we've had two days of flurries and it isn't even Halloween. Or precisely how freakin' many burrs the dog accumulated yesterday when he chased a deer. No, seriously, you should see this beasty (and you would if I had a %&(*@% camera.)

But given that's all a fascination level of about -2, and now I'm feeling all bashful, I think I'll just quietly put on my headphones and enjoy this cyclocross video from Mike O'Hara of the elite Women's race at Granogue. And admire superluminary Peter's videos from a couple of weeks ago at Crosstalk. UPDATE: Woohoo, Peter's updated the site with some HD vid from Granogue and an interview with the guy making Transitions 2: Adam Myerson's Pissed Off. (Ok, I kid about the subtitle).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home