Monday, October 16, 2006

Thoughts


  • Ok, people, let's talk Pits, ok? The idea of a pit is two external lanes where a rider can come in, make a change, and leave via the exit. Think of it as two one way streets. Bikes, wheels, pit sticks, should be in between the two lanes. Leaving the bike in the lane, making repairs in the lanes, feeding in the lanes, taking pictures in the lanes and cheering in the lanes? Bad form. Just call me the pit nazi because I'm envisioning serious collisions otherwise.
  • Morgan and Fred finally got the idea of playing...about 30 minutes prior to our departure. Other than that, Fred was cranky with Morgan the whole weekend.
  • I love the drive on I-40 from Tennessee into North Carolina. It's completely insane, twisty, and tight. I love the way the mountains just seem to rise up in front of you. Poor Chris, I did an inadequate job of describing that drive. It's so much fun, but I've done it a few times. It is a bit nerve wracking dodging semis at 70 mph and hanging those tight turns. I've missed living in this area.
  • Happy blogiversary to me! One year....

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 19, 2006 at 7:22 AM, Blogger Cerulean Bill said...

One year? Outstanding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home