Wednesday, June 14, 2006

You'll Laugh, You'll Cry

Having nothing profound to add for the day, I can only link to this for those in need of a good laugh.

And for those who remember the Challenger shuttle explosion, this is an amazing story from one of the flight surgeons. (Although for anyone who isn't conservative, don't fish around too much on this site. You won't like it). I was in college for engineering at the time this happened, it was one of those mile marker events. The moment when you start realizing the Dilbert Risk/Reward matrix for engineers: Good work earns you a certificate in lovely plastic frame. Screw ups cause people's lives. Have a good career. I got out of college and went into sales. I knew there was no way I should be allowed to mess with lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home