Sunday, July 22, 2007

Focus? What Focus?

Hubby home from his ride at around 2ish: "What did you do today?"
Me: "Well the dogs and I woke up around 9, went for a walk, came home watched the Tour, went to Walmart, and then watched some more tv."
"Got a lot done on the back room, huh?"

Sigh, ok, he's right, today wasn't the most impressive day I had on the back room despite my assertions that THIS is the weekend. Having said that, we're actually almost there. Unfortunately you can't tell because as fast as we moved other stuff out, the baby stuff has moved in. And grown. And taken over. I'm waiting for it to give me an Audrey style "FEED ME, SEYMOUR." Oh well.

Chris is out next week wrenching at the big Div III bike race a couple of hours away. It'll be me and the dogs for 7 days. He's been working like crazy this weekend to make sure that they're good and tired. Which I SO appreciate! And that would be why dogs and I could sleep until 9 this morning instead of my getting the doggy nose in the face at 7:30. Usually on the weekend I'm awakened by Fred's schnozz two inches from my face.

We saw the Imax "Wired to Win" last night. I forgot how swoopy Imaxes are. I was a eensy teensy bit motion sick afterwards. But what great footage of the Tour! And interesting wander through the brain. All in about 45 minutes. And yes, we're geeks for going to a 7:45PM Imax movie on a Saturday. But it was cool.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home