Thursday, May 31, 2007

The weekend approaches

Saturday my brother will be ordained and officially become a member of the Frs of Mercy. But wait! There's More! Friday my Mother-in-Law is confirmed into the Catholic Church, much to the shock of everyone who has known her over the years. And Sunday one of the kids we've been sending books to for her homeschooling has her graduation Mass. In July, she's off to the convent. (Her choice, not some gothic parental thing to keep her from EVER.DATING. I know how some of you non-Catholics think.)

It's sort of an overabundance of good things, because unfortunately all of these events are taking place 1 hour south of where we're staying. Throw in the requisite follow-up receptions, assorted family in town, catching up with my MIL, catching up with the extended family on my side, extended family on Chris's side....Oi. I'm sort of torn. I'm obviously super excited about all of the good things happening. And just dreading the exhaustion I'm expecting to feel. I'm finding this whole pregnancy thing means that recovery takes twice as long as it it does non-pregnancy.

Oh the heck with all of that, we'll sleep when we're dead. For this weekend, we'll party.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home