Monday, May 28, 2007

Waitress

While my husband was out riding a 40 mile mountain bike ride, I went to see the movie Waitress with a friend of ours. Thank heavens I didn't take him. If I would have set out to write a movie most likely to irritate him, I would have generated this movie. To cut to the chase, a pregnant woman having an affair with her doctor. Hmmmm.

Anyway, Waitress was ok, but I have to say it just didn't touch me the way I know it was supposed to. It got screaming good reviews, which means that I OBVIOUSLY don't know what I'm talking about. But my recommendation is to leave it for the netflix queue. I did really like the ending though.

Through the whole movie it was killing me that I couldn't remember who the lead actor was. And I knew I liked him! I figured it out this AM - it was Captain Mal from Firefly.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home