Friday, January 26, 2007

Elegy

So I’ve held off writing about the demise of Fatmarc’s blog, simply because I was hoping that he would pull a Garfield Ridge maneuver and say “Kidding! Just Kidding! I’m coming back!”

Alas it’s not looking good.

Which is a damn shame. I’ve sort of found in the last few years that I’m better off NOT reading the blogs of friends I only know peripherally well. There have been a few people whose company I enjoyed in a casual passing way, only to read their blogs and realize they’re a bit…one dimensional. While a blog can’t help but be all about me Me ME!, Marc has a great touch at keeping it from being totally self-absorbed.

So Marc, we’ll miss your updates, but at least Chris and I will be lucky enough to stay in touch via email & cross races.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home