Thursday, January 18, 2007

Knocking on Wood

The way the week has gone, I'm almost afraid to say this, but....

  • Ginger is back from the vet and has managed to keep her insides in.
  • The Insurance company is paying for the rental car, and I now have a means of getting about
  • Fred has been on two mountain bike rides, without limping
  • I actually got things done working from home
Here's hoping things continue to move in this direction.

And in completely different thoughts...
I heard someone today use the word "commonize". Look, if there's already an existing word, MUST we make up words? I believe what this person meant was "Standardize". But they'll probably use "commonize" going forward (aka in the future...another pet peeve of mine).

1 Comments:

At January 18, 2007 at 4:26 PM, Blogger Chris Mayhew said...

Who did you hear conversating using the word commonize?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home