Monday, January 15, 2007

Oh the pain

I'm working from home today while we try to iron out all of the car joys. But in addition, we just picked Ginger up from the vet for her spaying. Poor little girl. She's curled up at my feet, occasionally issue a soft groan as she tries to curl herself into a little ball. It's almost funny to hear, because other than barking, Fred is not very vocal. But she's obviously in some pain, and I feel sorry for her. Every once in a while she looks at me as if to say "make it stop!" Of course, I can't. When she first came in, Fred kept sniffing at her. You could see him thinking "What the hell happened to you?"

Odds of her getting in a car again? Slim. Odds of her going up the steps to the vet again? Even slimmer than that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home