Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Working our way towards normal

After the festivities of last week, we're finally starting to do things that are normal (well for us). Chris and Fred went mountain biking on Sunday, while Ginger continued her weekend of horror. We Drove (!) to the Dog Park(!!) where large dogs with big fangs sniffed her butt (!!!). Then we drove (!) home. We definitely need to work on socialization among other things. But life is good now, she's chomping away on a gum drop that Chris dropped last night. It's taking some work, but with luck and determination, she'll make it through.

I went to work after two days of staying home, first because of insurance related joys and then because of sloppy weather. I could have driven on Friday, but I have to admit to being a bit twitchy. And my boss, who is really great, gave me the head nod to stay home. Have I mentioned he's really great?

And Chris worked on divorce last night. (not that that's normal) Short story - undiluted bleach, bedroom wall, 1 1/2 hours after I went to bed. We evacuated to the guest room. This morning the bedroom still reeked of bleach. I think my only lines of conversation last night were GARRRRR!GGG!HHHH! exclaimed multiple times. If anyone needs me, I'm going to start vacuuming the bedroom at 6AM tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home