Friday, January 19, 2007

Chick Flicks

I brought home a slew of flicks from the library that I knew Chris wouldn't like. He gets really aggravated because library movies are hit and miss on being scratched. I've been trying to bring the manly movies to the top of the netflix list instead. Anyway, he was zipping through the movies and he said "These are all chick flicks!"

The movies I had?
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
I Remember Mama
History Channel: In Search of Witchcraft
Battlestar Galactica Season 2.0

1 Comments:

At January 19, 2007 at 5:20 PM, Blogger Chris Mayhew said...

First, the library movies *are* hit and only sometimes missed. I had less scratches when I broke my collarbone. (the second time)

Second, I didn't see the Witchcraft one. I call foul, I don't think that was there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home