Saturday, December 02, 2006

Comforting thoughts

A couple of Sundays ago, Chris was trying to get the dog to move out of Chris's side of the bed. After much bitter complaining from the dog, he moved. "You have to be patient with him", I told Chris. "He's not used to having 3 in bed."
"Wow, that makes me feel a lot better about what's going on in my absences for racing."

The dogs have been hyper today. This past week both Chris and I have been working long hours, and the result is that Ginger and Fred are under-exercised and bored. So today was just a long series of walks. First both dogs. Then Fred and I walked to the track. Then Ginger to the track to play fetch. Then both dogs. Then a nice nap. Then walk both dogs. It's 6PM and I've walked approximately 5 miles today. I'm beat, but this last walk seems to have finally done the trick. The dogs have finally settled down, and Ginger is no longer driving Fred and I bonkers.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home