Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Not the suggested method

My mother-in-law was kind enough to load us up with the Cesar Millan gift set. I love this man. He's funny, he's smart, and he makes his living telling people to put down their crack pipes and grow a spine. Anyway, part of the gift set was a book, which I immediately flipped open to the table of contents.

Me: Sweetie, there's a section in here on "picking the right dog for your family".
Eyes glance over at Ginger
Chris: Does it say anything in there about pulling up to the pound at 4:59 when they close at 5PM?
Me: And pointing to the dog and saying "We'll take it!"
Chris: And then taking the dog outside and saying "I don't think we got the right one - but she's only $14"?
Me: Nope, oddly enough, not a word

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 28, 2006 at 5:07 PM, Blogger Chris Mayhew said...

Actually, I also plan to tell our children we used the same rigorous planning to obtain them as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home