Monday, November 20, 2006

TRM Cycles Blog

Since I've been getting a hit or two the last few days from people looking for the TRM Cycles blog (and I had about 30 bazillion links to it, so I show pretty much first on all of the searches), here's the deal. Chris was transferred to another store, and through a minor, um, delete key error, instead of transferring his posting to a neutral blog as he expected to, both neutral blog and TRM blog got deleted. Not what what he was hoping for. And now he's thrown his hands up in disgust and sworn off of blogging altogether. So TRM is free to reclaim the blogspot link if they like, but it's looking like Chris won't be keeping a separate blog. Which bums me out because even though I usually get to hear the stories first hand, I do enjoy his writing.

So that's the scoop!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At November 22, 2006 at 3:11 PM, Blogger Chris Mayhew said...

You love me, you really love me! Someone *called* the shop today to ask about the blog. *sniff*

 
At November 28, 2006 at 5:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, come back to us.
I feel a great and terrible unfinished sentence out there, lacking punctuation, gathering momentum, a head of steam, roling downhill, until, in one great terrible smash of letters, bike parts and what punctuation that was present, still holding it barely together, will come crashing to the ground, exploding, screching to a halt, breaking apart, unable to be built stronger, faster than before, and then there will only be words without meaning, and as we look to the sky and cry out to yaweh, and run into the night, even though its daytime, we see, in great deatil, the fabric of our lives, the touch the feel of cotton, as it is, a great and terrible veil, and not the kind you find at an italian restaurant.
my joycian thought for the morning.

 
At November 28, 2006 at 3:09 PM, Blogger Chris Mayhew said...

My panties are so wet right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home