Saturday, November 18, 2006

Lazy Day

While hubby is off Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer, the dogs and I are declaring today snoozin' day at the residence. We started the day off with a burst of craziness at the ball field. The dogs ran off a lot of stress. Then it was home for wrestling and tug of war and lots of sleep while I'm doing the movie marathon thing. So far I've seen Relative Values (have I mentioned that I love Colin Firth?), Tristan and Isolde (eh...), and now I'm working on the Kings of Comedy. It's not even 3PM. At some point I'm going to have to move along to books just to break the day up. And maybe another outing to the ball field in a little bit to let the hounds burn off any leftover energy. This will spare us an evening like yesterday evening when I almost left Ginger on the side of the road in the rain with a "Free" sign around her neck. She was barking at every single twig snap, door knock on the neighbors' doors, and passing car. Tonight...she sleeps....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home