Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Ginger vs the Horrible Carwash Monster

The car was pretty trashed after Chris's racing at HPCX cross on Sunday (RAIN!). So last night the dogs and I picked Chris up from work, and then we went to the car wash. I could see Ginger's ears drooping and tail drooping the minute we pulled into the touchless car wash bay. So Chris held her while the washing proceeded. She was doing pretty well until the dryer came on, at which point only "mom" would do, and she crawled into my lap and hid her head beneath my arm. And stayed there until we got home. She didn't want to get out of the car when we got there. I guess in doggy language the windows must have had "Here there be dragons" written across them.

Wow, she and Fred are going to be quite the pair for Fourth of July and New Years fireworks!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home