Thursday, November 09, 2006

Blah

Man, just feel like nothing profound in my writing of late. Things have been a little hectic around here with a new puppy, preparing for holidays, and the usual this and that of day-to-day life. Thanksgiving is going to suck this year (I'll spare you that rant, but I'm pissed), and I'm not going to get to see my parents for either holiday for the first time in my life. I'm tired, I'm cranky, and my muse has deserted me. And by muse I mean "Sense of humor". Argh. Send drugs.

In happier news, we got Fred and Ginger to a park this morning for just a few minutes before Chris went to work. Chris got Fred for about 15 minutes of mountain biking while Ginger and I played fetch. Then when Fred and Chris arrived, Ginger alternated between chasing Fred, hanging out next to the creek while he had a good soak (hey, you try running for 15 minutes when it's 50 degrees out and you're wearing a fur coat!), and chasing Chris on the mountain bike. The mutts fantastic are finally getting used to each other. I even caught Ginger licking Fred's ear this evening, but she stopped before I could get a camera out. Curses, another photo op blown.

Apparently I'm not the only one suffering from the blahs, Daily Mumps called it quits. So they came off the blog-roll, such as it is. Bummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home