Friday, November 10, 2006

Oh, yeah

It's looking like I've hit my last cross race for the year. Sorta mixed feelings about that. Obviously I'm going to miss my hubby every weekend until mid December, and I'm going to miss hanging out with the cool kids of 'cross. I like sports, so I'll miss the whole intensity and excitement of sport. But it just comes down to it's not right to make other people - whether it be hotel staff, or people we're mooching off of - deal with a non-house trained puppy. And it's not fair to Ginger, who isn't even 4 months old, to make her sit in a car for hours. Heck, I'm not sure it's fair to Fred, but overall he's a heck of a good traveller, and he seems fine with it.

On the plus side - 10-14 less hours in a car each weekend. Sweet!

All of you with video cameras, please keep them rolling. I'm going to have to enjoy cross season second hand this year.

Instead I'll start turning my gaze here towards home. This coming Thursday is light up night for my township. And since we'll be here for Turkey day and the following weekends, I may actually have time to (gasp!) decorate for Christmas. Maybe even make Christmas cookies. Holy mackerel! It's crrrraaazzzzzy I tell you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home