Sunday, November 19, 2006

Egads

Todd Leister is the first with the photos online from yesterday's race, and all I can say is...egads.

I'm sort of torn between sorry I couldn't be there to help out, and sort of relieved that I spent the weekend lounging with the pups.

Regardless, Chris tells me that this weekend having people to pit for him was essential. Saturday the DCCoD pitched in during the race to give Chris a clean bike with a lap and a half to go. And Sunday a former teammate, Yozell, did a yeoman's task of giving Chris a clean bike on every lap. It's one of the things that we both love about cyclo-cross: Fight hard during the race, have fun afterwards. Or in the case of this race, finish spitting out the mud afterwards. Can't wait to see the laundry he's bringing home!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home