Sunday, December 03, 2006

The Blonde's mating call

What's a blonde's mating call?
"I am soooooooo drunk!"
What's a brunette's mating call?
"Has the blonde left yet?"

Someone who shall remain nameless, but I'm married to him, just called me with the blonde mating call. Given he doesn't (normally) drink, that's actually pretty big news. He podiumed at Reston. One of his fellow podium-ees was sporting some Kentucky whiskey, and what's a Kentucky boy to do? On an empty stomach he says he did two shots of 4 or 6 ounces. (yes, yes we'll correct his terminology later). I strongly recommended caffeine and food for him before he got too sick and too tired.

But apparently the whole "fuel for the fire" thing worked for him. He applied the "I don't have a job" stress, and fought back after a couple of guys passed him. He's buzzing along in a happy haze at the moment. A great way to end the season. He says I'll see him sometime before morning as he's planning on hanging out. I'll try to get him to at least write up a race report tomorrow!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home