Monday, September 25, 2006

More bad boss stories

My brother has had WAY worse luck with his bosses than I ever had. Now he's out of the boss biz (and in the seminary), but he relates the following stories which make me REALLY happy I didn't have to deal with it...

One was one of the bosses for the lab guys was giving them experiments that required that them to sit and monitor things for 14 hours. He would need the results on Monday and give them the test on Thursday. It takes 3 days to run it. The guys were not hourly but they would come in and work the weekend and get it done. Then the boss would not give them comp time to make up for it.

There were many times when I knew of guys (MHR: Including my brother by the way), that again were not hourly but worked 70-90 hour weeks. I figured out one time I was making less then a manager at a fast food resturant.

There was another boss that was having a relationship with one of the girls in the lab and everyone knew about it. His wife was a good person. He then brought the fling into the department at a higher salary then all of the other men that were there and all she did was spend time with him and not work. Until he got tired of her then she got transfered to a different department.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home