Friday, September 22, 2006

Move it on over

Now that the weather has cooled considerably, Fred is giving up his summer snoozing place at the top of the stairs to take his rightful place in bed with the pack. Which isn't a bad thing, it's getting chilly at night and the additional body heat feels good. But it does mean a couple of times a night I have to tell Fred to move so that I can roll over. I have sort of a bad hip, so I can only sleep in one position for so long before I have to shift. And that's harder to negotiate with three in a queen sized bed. Because God does have a sense of humor, the song playing on the radio when the alarm went off this AM was "Move it on over" by George Thorogood.
Move it on over
Rock it on over
Move over little dog,
A big dog's movin' in

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home