Tuesday, August 15, 2006

To yieu and yieu and yieu...

So I posted my adieu to the land phone line (I need no reminder of how lame I am) when I started flipping through my daily blog reads, and found out Dave at Garfield Ridge is calling it quits. Dang it. I read him when he was just a little bitty old blogspot blogger.

Bon Voyage, Dave! And good luck!

And since I work in a place where an announcement of someone leaving means that their cubicle, chair, computer, etc are immediately up for grabs, I'm moving Asymmetrical Information into the links instead. This one is written by a libertarian economist. Yea, neither descriptor sounds very appealing, but when they post, it's still oddly fascinating. Appealing to that inner geek referenced below in Galactica posts.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home