Saturday, August 12, 2006

Battlestar Galactica (2003)

Wow, so not only am I a geek, but I'm an out of touch geek. I finally got to watch the Battlestar Galactica's miniseries from 2003, today. Well disk 1 of it. Wow... Really amazing. Although I'm pretty sure that by admitting that I like this show, I'm pretty much committed to learning to play Dungeons and Dragons and learning to program Unix. But if you have the remotest interest in this sort of thing, and are as behind as I am, it's worth a watch

Labels:

4 Comments:

At August 12, 2006 at 8:44 PM, Blogger Your Friendly Neighborhood HR Dude said...

it's okay I started collecting comic books again last spring. Tight times have back to just one title, but i had 8 at one point. Everyone has a dirty little secret. Besides I heard the new starbuck is hot.

 
At August 13, 2006 at 9:40 PM, Blogger MyHusbandRules said...

The cool kids won't be friends with us any more! Egads!

I won't tell if you won't...

 
At August 14, 2006 at 10:54 AM, Blogger Flick said...

It can't possibly be better than the original.

 
At August 15, 2006 at 7:31 AM, Blogger MyHusbandRules said...

It's been a really long time since I saw the first one, I have to say that I was thrown a bit by:
1. Starbuck is a chick
2. I seem to remember some really cheesy robots on the good side, but none exist in this version (at least in the mini series)
3. Was Apollo always this angst ridden? I can't remember that part.

But...yeah, this is really good....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home