Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Pride & Prejudice (2005)

I've never seen this movie in any of it's incarnations, or read the book, even though it's a fav with my MIL. She named her dog Darcy after Mr Darcy in this book, although now I know enough to realize that he's more of a Bingley. There's just not a bit of brooding in the dog. But I digress

This movie has no car chases or sex. What it does have is Keira Knightley's collar bones (someone get that girl an Oreo, stat!) and lots and lots of romance. I watched it on a dark and pouring rain kind of day, and it precisely fit the bill, I'm ready for another round of viewing. Not bad given my lack of interest in anything like a period piece. This is a chick flick in the purest sense of the word, and I highly recommend it for those purposes. But be kind, don't drag your man along, he really doesn't want to see this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home