Sunday, January 01, 2006

Resolutions 2006

Ok, so since I didn't do well on all of my NY resolutions last year, so a few of them are coming back for another round.

Save $X+50% by the end of the year This is sort of a stretch goal, we'll see how I do.
Lose 10lbs This will take some time since I have no willpower when it comes to food.
Clean up the Back Room And this time I mean it!
Read the book of Sirach This isn't hard, I just need to be disciplined enough to sit down and do it. And it isn't a NY resolution but I'm also reading a book called "The Dharma of St Benedict" which is a Buddhist take on one of the seminal works of Catholic monasticism. Not a resolution, but should be interesting. I'm reading it with a friend who's buddhist, so I'm hoping that it will make for an interesting exchange of ideas.

So far I can't think of a good physical ny resolution. I think my competitive days are about done, so I won't line up any tris. So one more resolution will follow, although it probably won't qualify as NY resolution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home