Monday, December 12, 2005

Portofino Warwick, RI

I have to admit that I picked our anniversary restaurant partly at random. Totally a wish and a prayer. And it was really good. Service was so good. Something not common in our home town. We had calamari which was to die for - so light and with a tasty lemon/garlic/butter sauce. My hubby had fettucine alfredo, I had a glass of Chianti with my lobster ravioli. We liked both entrees. But no comments from the peanut gallery about my choice of wine with dinner, ok? Anyway, cute little place, with white lights everywhere, candles and dim lighting. You could tell that plenty of the people at the bar were regulars, but the overall ambiance (love that word) was casual yet romantic.

So happy anniversary to us! One year of togetherness and we've never had a fight. (ahem).

Also, happy birthday, dear Tammie, thanks for sharing your birthday with us for our big day. I hope Nashville was a blast!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home