Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Things I learned this weekend

When my honey says "I don't feel good" instead of just being miserable in silence, a trip to the doctor is in order. NOW.

The dog can differentiate between a standard semi (which MUST be barked at) and a tanker truck (which gets a pass)

Skyline Chili is the worst excuse for chili on the planet. But that shouldn't be a surprise. It is based out of Cincinnati, which is much too far north to make chili.

It's surprising how little sleep you get when sleeping arrangements involve a sleeper sofa bar on one side, a heater substituting for my husband on the other side, and the dog trying to join the two of us in a double bed.

My parents are still amazing people that I love to spend time with.

Christmas trees should not be moved once the decorations are in place.

My dog has no idea how to play with another dog.

When my extraverted husband stares into space for multiple days in a row, he should go to the doctor. NOW.

My hometown has doc in the boxes that are open on Sunday. My current city of residence does not. Hmmmm.

Given we've been gone for close to a week, the house is amazingly trashed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home