Friday, December 09, 2005

I'm Dreamin of a White Christmas

We're here!

I flew up last night and met my hubby and the wondermutt who had driven up on Wednesday. It was sort of weird, I'm so used to the post plane flight being hectic - get bags, get transportation to the hotel, check in, get settled. But because he was already up here, my sweetie had everything set up. So that meant that I got off the plane at 9:10 and was in the hotel and unpacking by 9:20. It was almost disorienting. I had myself so amped up by the end of the flight to deal with everything, and it was time to go to sleep. But the room is awesome, the breakfast good, and we're here.

And then we got up this morning to snow. Lots and lots of snow. But it's turning to rain which bodes well for the mudder types. Ie us. Bodes poorly for my standing in a cold rainy pit though.

Two days until our one year anniversary! We're planning on a nice dinner one night, and I want to go to the Providence state capital. I'm going to see something other than mud here. Dang it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home