Thursday, December 15, 2005

Great moments in auditory history

From a few years ago, but we still laugh about it:

I was in the kitchen doing something or another (cooking? Surely it couldn't have been dishes) and singing to myself in my usual tuneless AND off-key manner when my husband came charging up the stairs. "What's wrong? What's wrong?"

My clever response: "Huh"

Husband starting look sheepish: "Oh...I thought you were in pain"

And that, ladies & germs, is why I never hit the top 40 or had any other kind of singing career.

And if you don't think my husband is a saint, remember that we drive for hours on the weekend, in which my prime entertainment is singing along with the radio. He has not yet threatened to rip the tongue out of my head...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home