Sunday, April 27, 2008

So Long, And Thanks for All the Fish

Life here has been busy, hectic, fun, tiring....all of those good things that a new mom/working mom can expect from having a baby. But alas, I'm still trying to figure out how to balance doing a good job at work, spend the most possible time with my son, spend time with my beloved, cook (thank heavens for the "5 in 10" cookbook), work out (I'll just lay my head on the table and laugh here), and still squeeze in some quiet time to get my head back together. I knew that last one was failing miserably when I realized that the last time I spent with my husband was an hour we spent driving around Bowling Green, and before that the last time I walked out of the house without my son or a briefcase was when I got my hair done at the beginning of March. Sigh.

So basically, something's got to give. And it can't come as a surprise to anyone after weeks of not posting, that the something that's giving is the blog. Which is a bummer, I like blogging. But for now, life is pulling me away from my computer, and I just try to get on long enough to check email and skim through the RSS feeder.

So dear friends, I may one day return (hopefully. Fingers crossed) to bore everyone with my rants. But for now I'm pulling the shutter on this blog, and telling you "Move along. Nothing to see here."

1 Comments:

At April 29, 2008 at 8:16 AM, Blogger Jen Ambrose said...

Well, don't delete yourself yet.
I'll miss you. You are my Pitttsburgh AND Kentucky connection. I have Pittsburgh connections, and I have Kentucky connections, but you cover both. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home