Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Uncool

Ya know, I'm not precisely what you would call a Hillary supporter. I don't hate her with the rabid passion that seems to obsess a lot of people. But I'm also not going to vote for her in November.

I'm just throwing that out there, because I have to say, asking Chelsea about Monica Lewinsky in order to prove how strong Hillary is, is uncool. That the questioner was surprised that it upset her shows that he's a socially inadequate nimrod. It is not the daughter's responsibility to defend her father's indescretions while campaigning for her mother's presidential campaign. If he really wanted an answer, it needs to come from Hillary, or better yet, Bill. I understand Chelsea's in the public eye, but....c'mon. That's seriously wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home