Friday, February 22, 2008

Charity

Looking for that charity that combines your love of cycling, help for the third world, and coffee? Well look no further, Bikes to Rwanda is here. Our local coffee shop is doing a fund raiser tonight for them, so that's how I found out about it. And of course Rwanda still stirs echos from the movie "Hotel Rwanda". (I spent half the movie going "We knew?! And we didn't do anything?!" I was in my even more self absorbed stage when that went down. I seriously had no idea.) But if you don't happen to live in Pittsburgh, go to Bikes to Rwanda's contribute page and send a few bucks their way. C'mon, you just dropped $2000 for a new bike, $5 for some frou-frou coffee drink, and $10 for lunch. Do you feel good saying you don't have $10 for charity?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home