Monday, July 30, 2007

Girly Post



Ok, ya wanna know why I like cycling? Let me show you Exhibit A:







This is Alberto Contador, winner of the Tour de France, wearer of both the yellow jersey and the white jersey for best young rider (under 26) I searched but could not find a photo that appropriately showed off the 7 feet of eyelashes the man has




And this is Tom Boonen, international heart throb. He ended up with the green jersey - what the sprinters like to wear. He looks good in green. Also not so bad in red, white, yellow, black or any other color. Also seems like a nice guy who would treat his mama well.

So when you wonder why despite the crazy doping going on, I still am mesmerized by the Tour, feel free to surf google images for those two names.

Since this weekend was all about the lethargy, I did something I haven't done since I left Houston - I scrapbooked. I'm just not that detailed, not that creative, and not that patient. But it occurs to me that I may have an in for Christmas presents for the new grandparents. And it's a way of forcing myself to sort through cycling pix, so I'm working on a cycling scrapbook. Now if you were to see my friend Tammie's books....those are works of art. Mine....not so much. Oh well.

Last night Chris came home from his week of wrenching duties. WOOHOOO! Fred gave him the appropriate conquering hero status welcome after a whole week of not seeing Chris. I greeted him with a hug and a kiss. Ginger....well she had a bone! and was outside! and things were going on! Ok, so Ginger's initial reaction was a little low key. Until a couple of hours later when apparently the brain cell kicked in. We were in the living room, and you could see a puff of smoke and her little brain went "Wait....something is different about this room. Dad! Dad's home!", and the puppy insanity commenced. Not the brightest light in the harbor, our little girl. But bossy. Very, very bossy.



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home