Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What do you think?

Interesting post/feedback on DanielleBean.com (thanks Ambrose!). Did you share a bedroom growing up? Or have your own?

(and for those who are horrified by the idea of large families, you may want to skip this one...)

Having only one little brother, I had my own bedroom. I was always jealous of my cousins with the big family who shared bedrooms. (8 kids, 4 bedroom house...). Looking back, I'm not sure that was really quite the end all and be all I thought it was at the time. The grass is always greener....

2 Comments:

At April 19, 2007 at 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I *hated* sharing a room with my sister! *Hated* it!!!!! I was so envious of anyone who got her own room!

Not only that, but I would have been euphoric to be an only child! I am happy to have my sister now, but my brother -- whatever.

 
At April 21, 2007 at 8:33 AM, Blogger MyHusbandRules said...

It was super traumatic for Chris when we got the second dog. He was an only child and he felt just horrible that Fred was no longer an only child. I think he would sympathize!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home