Thursday, April 19, 2007

Things Ginger has found chewie and exciting

2 sterile cups for urine samples
A bag of granola
My dress shoes
The shoelace off of a salomon
A bottle of corn syrup
My coat pocket where the dog treats live (with help from Fred)
Qtips
The new storage thingy for the bathroom which I had not yet even removed from the box
A bottle of Italian dressing (must get doors for the pantry shelves)
Diapers (clean! but makes me anticipate when they're dirty. Ew.)
A long dead rat
A newly dead field mouse
A newly dead chipmunk
Horse poop


We've always said that Fred is a doggy metrosexual. I'm pretty sure that Ginger dips.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 19, 2007 at 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot
red clogs
tassle from my Quick step hat
cycling bags that weigh more than her
two pairs of Smith sunglasses
the neighbor's trash two blocks away

 
At April 21, 2007 at 7:59 AM, Blogger megA said...

hmmmm, well, look on the positive side of things, at least you know your dog eats animal poop. my friend diana's dog feeds exclusively on human poop. yup, tamsyn finds peopel poop yummy. "come here mom, lemme give you a little kiss!!"

ew

xo
m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home