Friday, February 02, 2007

Laziness

As we speak, my husband is doing the marathon trek through the snow to Philly for tomorrow's Mac Prom. (He has a camera, be warned). Thanks to snowy weather and leaving during Rush Hour (DOH!), he'll take about 6 hours to do a 4.5 hour trip.

On the downside, I'm missing out on seeing the Mac crew. We had a blast last year. I learned how to make a fist and throw a proper punch. And careful now, boys, the guy who taught me how throw a proper punch is an ex-bouncer. The skinniest bouncer you could ever imagine, but I know he knows what he's doing.

But anyway, that means that I get to be snuggled up on the couch with a bowl of chili and a cup of hot tea. And the realization that I don't like the movie "The Player". Oh well, easy come, easy go. I had the dogs out in the snow earlier, so they're busy snoring up a storm, which gives me an unusual evening of quiet.

And in my surfing, I found out...He's Back! Woohoo!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 2, 2007 at 10:56 PM, Blogger Chris Mayhew said...

Rush Hour. Like where the play Red Barchetta and Working Man for a solid hour?? Or just rush hour, where it takes exactly one hour (or one This American Life show) to get from our driveway to 376?

 
At February 3, 2007 at 9:27 PM, Blogger MyHusbandRules said...

I was about to say how much I miss you but...never mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home