Friday, October 06, 2006

Cross Talk

One of the guys from DC, Peter, is a media guru, and put together a nice site with videos from the cross races. He did a great job, shows off some of the harder areas of cyclocross and some interviews with the guys involved. Just a little tip for those watching
  • This is what I'm talking about when I blather on about our weekends
  • Chris is in both, I'm in the background of the last one, but you'd have to go frame by frame to find me. (or know where I was standing with relation to Peter). Think of it as a "Wilson" moment.
  • The barking dog in the background of the Ed Sander video isn't Fred, it's Austin, Fred's best cyclocross play buddy
  • Peter, unknowingly, managed to interview two of the heart-throbs of the MAC - Ryan Leech who won the Charm City race, and Wes Schempf in the Ed Sander video. Both taken, ladies... Wes gave a great interview, but Ryan seemed a little tentative in his.
  • Loved Andy's story in the last one of winning his race on a borrowed bike.

2 Comments:

At October 6, 2006 at 8:33 PM, Blogger Your Friendly Neighborhood HR Dude said...

I think Wes currently back on the market.

 
At October 9, 2006 at 6:50 AM, Blogger MyHusbandRules said...

We're going to have to let Wes take Fred for a walk. I guaranteed between the two of them he comes back with phone numbers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home