Thursday, June 22, 2006

EEEEeekkkkkkk

That keening sound you heard this afternoon was the realization that I'm going to have to finish the dreaded back bedroom. NOW. We had offered to put up people at the upcoming big area races. And today a friend called and said "I may have some one who needs a place to stay." Which is good! Very good! Except... Well this means that I have 2 weeks to finish clearing out the back bedroom. You know, the back bedroom that I worked on clearing the ...um... stuff out of for 2 months and then refilled when my brother arrived? The back bedroom that I can't walk through? The only room with a screenless window where we can install a window AC for a guest?

(sound of breathing into a paper bag here)

I went through two more boxes tonight.

I think I can, I think I can.

2 Comments:

At June 23, 2006 at 1:40 PM, Blogger Flick said...

Man with the bedroom talk that post started out with such promise..then went in a disappointing direction.

 
At June 25, 2006 at 12:45 PM, Blogger MyHusbandRules said...

Then you must have LOOOVED the post titled "Slippery when Wet!" (well until you got past the title)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home