Thursday, June 22, 2006

This week's Random Thoughts

  • I have tomatoes! This is the first time I've raised a tomato plant that actually has gotten to the point of forming the fruit. SWEET! I'm so excited that I ran out into this morning's storm to make sure I got the picture. That's the kind of hard hitting reporting you get on this site, folks. Cell phone photos of tomato plants in bad lighting.
  • I like clothes from La Redoute. Chris likes that I like clothing from La Redoute because they were the title sponsor of Paris-Roubaix this year. The only thing I don't like is the packaging when the clothes arrive. When I get a package in the mail, I'm all Captain Christmas. Unfortunately, once the post office has finished wadding up the package and playing basketball with it, the clothes come out unrecognizable. What a bummer, I'm excited to get the clothes, and then all I can think is "ironing".
  • We had storms roll through the area starting around 2:30 AM this morning. My car pool buddy lost power. We didn't, but that does explain the insanely loud crash of thunder this morning. I listened for a little while to see if Fredly was stressing, but no worries. He was totally under control, and didn't get into bed until his designated hot bunking time of 5:30 AM. And anyone who thinks dogs can't tell time has never met Fred. He knows I get up between 5:45 and 6, so every morning around 5:20 he climbs into bed so that he can be first in line to get my spot when I get up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home