Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A dip in the hippy pool

Ok, so I think I've officially gone over board at looking for more environmentally friendly stuff. I was at Whole Foods the other day, and I guess I was just overwhelmed by all of that environmentally friendly stuff. And that's when I stuck my toe in the hippy pool. I picked up the smallest container they had of Dr Bonner's Shampoo in Lavender. Last night I tried it. IT SUCKED. My hair was sort of tacky feeling and it was really strong smelling. Nothing hides patchouli stink, no matter what the scent on top of it is. I think I will now return to my regularly scheduled program of polluting our nation's water supply with sweet smelling, easy foaming shampoo. To pull a word from my high school days....GRODY.

Oh - and in case you haven't recently had the experience of talking to a crazy man, you can always read the shampoo label. It's a must have!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home