Friday, May 19, 2006

Doggy thoughts on rain.

"I got my hair fluffed just so and then the humans want me to go out in the rain and get it all matted down? It's bad enough the humidity has it frizzed out so it looks like I have three times the unruly mop that I normally have, but what am I to do when suddenly I look 1/3 my normal size?

And let's not even talk about puddles, girlfriend. I spend hours cleaning my legs and paws and then you want me to splash mud water on them? It's not the same as playing in a creek of course, that's totally different.

And wow, do I hate it when rain gets in my eyes. It makes it just impossible to spot potential threats to our safety. Just the other day Mom took me on a walk from hell where I had to stop to wipe the rain out of my eyes. She means well, but good grief. She really needs to put a stop to the rain thing. 8 days is far too long to let the rain go on. And it should never rain on a walk. She needs to work on that."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home