Monday, May 15, 2006

Cleanliness is next to godliness

...And up until this past weekend we were living 3 doors down from Satan. But I decided to use my brother's visit as a jumping off point for really doing spring cleaning. Saturday I started in our bedroom. 6 hours later, I started on the bathroom, about which time Chris got home from work.

"WHOA!!!...WHOA!!!...Sweetie, I've never seen it look like this before! WHOA!!!"

Mission accomplished. In one room. Out of 6. Anyway, after muchas slaving away, the guest bedroom, bathroom, dining room and hallways have been brought completely up to snuff. The kitchen still has dirty dishes. The living room needs a complete overhaul. But things really do look better now than they have since I moved in. The bad news is the price it came at was the room I've been slowly working my way through has been completely re-filled. I was a little discouraged before. Now I'm totally blue. I may have to take Chris up on his suggestion and throw a match in.

But our bedroom looks GOOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home